February 23, 2012

Catching up

I am already behind on my blogging. Oh well! I think the problem is that I started blogging and then soon after discovered pinterest. Though I can honestly say that I have used lots of "pins",  my blog has gotten the bad end of the deal. But I am catching up now even if only for my own records.

 During Thanksgiving break, while we were in Provo, we took a few family pictures. Jessica needed a new photo for a graphic art project she was working on and we needed one for a Christmas card. We went up to the Robison's Orchard for the great view and awesome old truck. Ralph's brother Ryan was the photographer.

 

Speaking of Jessica and Graphic arts, right before Christmas break we learned that she was selected as Sterling Scholar for Cedar High  in Trade and Technology (Graphics). This is a big deal and opens a lot of doors for scholarships. Right now she is preparing her portfolio for region competition in March and April.

1 comment:

The Michiganders said...

Can you believe that our girls are almost old enought to be roomates at college? Seems like we were just there right?

Beautiful kids Cheryl!